project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #21
PricelineNegotiator

Default Re: Soundmod 0.4 releasedate announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillsson View Post
Those of you who's complaining 'bout the M4/M16, have you even heard a real life M16?
If you listened to what I said, you would notice that I have fired one if real life. It was implied when I said "on the range"=when I was firing m4's on the firing range.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #22
SmoothIsFast6

ears on?

shit you would be shell shocked if it was realistic sounds

best thing to do is take accurate live fire and use a sound suppression effect on all the sounds to get the most realistic feel, BF3 tried something like that but it all kinda sounds the same to me.

so mortar sounds? sound like a real mortar? (they whistle) i heard rivers say some shit like that, the originals sound like mario kart turtle shells

i personally think the AK sounds like a plastic box being smacked "tic-tac" M16/4 sounds light if that makes sense but over all i can't wait to check it out, that PKM sounds like robo-cop should be shooting it

if u listen closely during the kokan i hear cracks! sounds great, of course it sounds far away but do to the engine you cant really make the bullets hitting the wall closer to you be a louder crack huh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #23
illidur

cool video i must say.

im curious if anybody else uses a subwoofer? what about you anders?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #24
kyuseok

HOLY COW!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #25
[R-DEV]-=anders=-
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidur View Post
cool video i must say.

im curious if anybody else uses a subwoofer? what about you anders?
Thx.

Not often because of neighbors, girlfriend and such. But I use very nice big earphones.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #26
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

Guys, before judging the mod too much, wait and try it. You're not losing anything

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #27
Daniel

Especially when you hear the Blackhawk gatling rattling... THEN only Taliban/Insurgents have sth. to lose!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #28
D.Johnson[7SFG]

cant wait

Old 05-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #29
[R-COM]rushn
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothIsFast6 View Post
ears on?

shit you would be shell shocked if it was realistic sounds

best thing to do is take accurate live fire and use a sound suppression effect on all the sounds to get the most realistic feel, BF3 tried something like that but it all kinda sounds the same to me.

so mortar sounds? sound like a real mortar? (they whistle) i heard rivers say some shit like that, the originals sound like mario kart turtle shells

i personally think the AK sounds like a plastic box being smacked "tic-tac" M16/4 sounds light if that makes sense but over all i can't wait to check it out, that PKM sounds like robo-cop should be shooting it

if u listen closely during the kokan i hear cracks! sounds great, of course it sounds far away but do to the engine you cant really make the bullets hitting the wall closer to you be a louder crack huh
exactly

if you wanted it as real as it gets, then you would need everything to be kind of muffled since military personnel wear ear protection or else they would go deaf after a couple shots

I am not sure about other militaries but in US military personnel are issued ear protection that dampen high intensity sounds
Old 05-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #30
paul161616
Supporting Member

this looks awesome!! i cant wait to hear it in game. the most immersive part about this mod is the sounds in the middle of a firefight, and then you make them 100X better!
Closed Thread

Tags
announcement, releasedate, soundmod