project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Daniel

Thumbs up Great BF2 Server viewer!!!

If u don't wanna start up PR to see some players kills and deaths (etc.) you can here

"Find players, find servers."

BF2Players.net: The easy way to find Battlefield 2 players and best game servers!

You can filter by name, mod also possible. There's even a nice "auto-refresh"function!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
Shovel

Default Re: Great BF2 Server viewer!!!

There is also PRSPY, which is better IMO, but that only works for PR, not BF2 or other mods.

Shovel009
Shovel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Daniel

And u can NOT see kills, deaths and other stats in PRspy... (at least not yet, or maybe it was [R-DEV]GeZe's intention to not let people see their K/Ds... but that'd be pointless since bf2players.net gives those details...)

Old 03-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
And u can NOT see kills, deaths and other stats in PRspy... (at least not yet, or maybe it was [R-DEV]GeZe's intention to not let people see their K/Ds... but that'd be pointless since bf2players.net gives those details...)
Why would you be interested in seeing others K/D when you're not even playing?
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
Daniel

that's actually my own secret, since I'm not watching PR server's stats on that site mainly because of the players stats...

If u have two screens and don't wanna wait 10 or more minutes watching the PR auto-join function (5 sec. retry join) to find a free slot on the server -.- (u ain't got that problem with 128 (PRTA/) SISU server that fast ^^ :P but with 64 players server it's a problem) u can view that PR server (u wanna join) on bf2players.net and have auto-refresh activated and as soon as u see a free slot there u can leave BF3 (which u r playing on your 2nd screen/main-screen/monitor while waiting for a free slot) and quickly join the PR server (if ur pc manages to keep running PR while playing BF3 )

Actually I shouldn't have posted this secret intel, since now everybody has this advantage... -.-

But as u see, the benefit for the PR community is more important 2 me than getting the 1st free slot on a server!

Last edited by Daniel; 03-02-2012 at 02:48 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

I don't think everyone can run BF3 while having PR in the background without lag

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
Daniel

Depends on BF3 graphic settings ofc. (U cannot imagine how angry I am about having a 1000€ PC: i7 2600K, GTX 570, 2TB harddrive) and NOOOOT being able to play on Ultra settings without having lags every 5-10 secs and WITHOUT running PR @ same time! Although I got ~ 50 FPS on Ultra, still lags every 5-10 s, especially if many players on server)

Old 03-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
Furst

Send a message via MSN to Furst Send a message via Skype™ to Furst

yea.. not being able to run two games at once... or drive two cars at once, while i make out with 5 girls at once, while i drink 10 beers at once, that also makes me kinda angry sometimes :/

anyway... i cant see any difference to the regular stats and game monitor websites which exist since ages. but, mhmkay, you seem to have a something special interest regarding that website, so, happy you!

Need
Aid?
Furst is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #9
PricelineNegotiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Depends on BF3 graphic settings ofc. (U cannot imagine how angry I am about having a 1000? PC: i7 2600K, GTX 570, 2TB harddrive) and NOOOOT being able to play on Ultra settings without having lags every 5-10 secs and WITHOUT running PR @ same time! Although I got ~ 50 FPS on Ultra, still lags every 5-10 s, especially if many players on server)
Man, PRSPY is pretty great. Don't know why you need anything else.

As for BF3, the main attraction for me was the jet combat, which turns out to be horrible. A bit like BF1942's vanilla warplane gameplay. It just lacked concrete feeling to it. Infantry is good though.

Don't see why running two games at the same time is something you actually worry about..
PricelineNegotiator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Dude, the jets are the only cool things in BF3. The rest is shit - just as expected.
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bf2, great, prspy, server, viewer