project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Schneids

Default Been almost a year since I last played. Still going hard?

I was away on a sunny vacation for a while, but I'm back and would love to get into some more tactical gameplay rather than the fast-paced BF3 (not that it's bad, I just feel I need some tactical realism for a bit now ).

I used to play on Tactical Gamers' server all the time, and use the prMumble. I'm updating my PR now so I couldn't check on the status of their server, but I can't connect to prMumble. Was there a new version of that as well?

I guess I should go start searching for answers myself, but any help is greatly appreciated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Schneids is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Brainlaag

Default Re: Been almost a year since I last played. Still going hard?

There is a newly released version of Mumble, Mumble 1.0. It's fully automated but read through the thread by yourself.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...t-reality.html

Download-link is in that thread.
Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Schneids

Awesome! thanks for such a fast reply! Got everything set up, now I just have to hope TG still occupys their server.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Schneids is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
Shovel

They do, it is more populated later in the night, EST. It is also heavily populated on the weekends. There are a bunch of other good servers out there too, you should try NwA and CIA.

Every now and then there is a 128+ player server, it's pretty awesome.

Shovel009
Shovel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #5
Brainlaag

TG is kind of "dead" and not regularly online. During the weekends you see it coming up from time to time but the general quality of the servers has severely gone downhill, even that of TG. You might get a bit disappointed

Alternatives are NwA, CIA from what I've heard and the 128.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
PricelineNegotiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
TG is kind of "dead" and not regularly online. During the weekends you see it coming up from time to time but the general quality of the servers has severely gone downhill, even that of TG. You might get a bit disappointed

Alternatives are NwA, CIA from what I've heard and the 128.
However, TG is still the best server around once it's populated. There are basically about 45 regulars that play on TG and they take up the bulk of the server. The new mumble makes the TG experience 100 times better.
PricelineNegotiator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #7
Brainlaag

Sure but its rarely up and the regulars are hardly seen anymore (means sometimes less than once a week).
Old 02-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #8
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
However, TG is still the best server around once it's populated. There are basically about 45 regulars that play on TG and they take up the bulk of the server. The new mumble makes the TG experience 100 times better.
Couldn't agree more. There's nothing more satisfying than joining TG, as you know you'll always have a great game with proper teamwork.
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #9
Robskie

Got two servers on NWA if you fancy insurgency or AAS. Don't agree that the quality has gone down, rather the overall population on some servers.

New Active Clan. Find us on the PRTA TeamSpeak! We are Red Company! A fresh clan in the PR-verse looking to expand! Come join us
!
Robskie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #10
Mouthpiece
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
Couldn't agree more. There's nothing more satisfying than joining TG, as you know you'll always have a great game with proper teamwork.
Well, not always, but most of the time. Shit can happen in every server.
I'm sad that nowadays TG doesn't show up in my PR Deployment server list.
Mouthpiece is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hard, played, tg is best, year