project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: Ask the [Dev]'s a (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeni[BiH] View Post
You always criticize everyone and everything and you have that grumpy attitude. Just relax.
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #42
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.
If the world could work like that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #43
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt.LHeureux View Post
If the world could work like that
I'm pretty sure it does. People doesn't like me because I treat them bad. The reason why I treat them bad is because I don't like them.

Isn't that how you do it? Do you treat people you don't like nice?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #44
Brainlaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
I'm pretty sure it does. People doesn't like me because I treat them bad. The reason why I treat them bad is because I don't like them.

Isn't that how you do it? Do you treat people you don't like nice?
You don't have to treat them nice but in a commonly polite manner.

Back on topic:
Why you no make good games DEVs?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #45
Tarranauha200

Is PR just a big conspiracy?
When will PR wiki open, is there someone actyally working on it.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #46
Souls Of Mischief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souls Of Mischief View Post
Is there going to be a possibilty to use "CQB" sights (probably isn't the proper term) in the near future? Such as the "emergency battle sight" found on the ELCAN scope?
Aheeem...
Old 02-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #47
Deer
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by killonsight95 View Post
1. Would any DEV's be willing to hold a training course as such on certain subjects such as texturing, animation etc?

2. Do you see PRS becoming a true reality in the manner of becomming a rather famous studio and possibly employing DEV's in the next few years?

3. What are your fav alcoholic drinks?

4. What first made you want to *insert relative task here* and what was your first breakthrough.

5. are you a brony?

6. did I ask to many questions?

7. If there was one message you'd like to get out to the community about either yourself, your job as a DEV or just a few tips on how to get onto the road to becomming a DEV?

Pick any questions you would like
1. Yes i have been planning this, could actively answer questions for ppl who are going through tutorials.

3. I dont drink alcohol

4. When you like the game, then there is no better joy than making your own maps for it and play em with other players, but it requires alot of learning and failing and going through tutorials but its rewarding in the end.

6. no

7. To become a Dev you need alot of motivation for what you are doing because its alot of work and loads of learning if you start from a scratch, and together with motivation you just need to go through a lot of tutorials, its very slow process and especially with BF2 editor mapping is full of traps.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #48
Kerryburgerking

Why is the HUD on the Gazelle and EC635 in russian?

Why do the Eurofighter have a M61 in the game when it have a BK 27 Irl?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #49
[R-DEV]Adriaan
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
1. Would any DEV's be willing to hold a training course as such on certain subjects such as texturing, animation etc?
Not likely, though there is a chance (see above).
Most of us are too busy with other stuff and PR to also do organized courses/workshops. Even if we're not, there are plenty of tutorials available on the internet covering pretty much all subjects you would need to know about and more. Just have a look around!

Quote:
4. What first made you want to *insert relative task here* and what was your first breakthrough.
I'm not sure, though wanting to help develop PR was one of the reasons. I like games and what goes into making them in general, and art is (usually) a part of that. The QSZ-92 is what got me into the team (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f388...2-5-8-wip.html).

Quote:
5. are you a brony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souls Of Mischief View Post
Is there going to be a possibilty to use "CQB" sights (probably isn't the proper term) in the near future? Such as the "emergency battle sight" found on the ELCAN scope?
Can't say if it's going to be implemented or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #50
[R-DEV]Dr Rank
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt.LHeureux View Post
Dear DEV-s, how is Sangin going?

Old sky:

New sky:

Old sky:

New sky:

All of the low walls have been replaced, just waiting for Rhino to finish his current *ahem* project then I should be able to get the compounds whacked in. After that its just the final stage stuff like lightmaps, replacing the field crops, cable work, gamemodes etc.

So yeah, its coming along ok, shouldn't be too long til you see more of it

Closed Thread

Tags
1.0 release on 09/01/2013, 1.0 release on 33/33/33, bavarian beer ftw!, dev, devs, devs are conspirators, do you like pancakes?, do you like waffles, doc.pock isn't funny, heureux is shemale, its conspiracy, matroxlovestheladies, pr1.0 on august 2, tennis balls, the end is near, tinfoil hats mandatory, what's up with crysis?, who said i hate devs?, whycantwehavenicethings?, yes i like waffles