project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #171
*NwA*Orford
Default Re: PR BF2 dying? Nopppe!

PR dying, lol. Nuff said.

seriously, I'm with the ebb and flow opinion.
*NwA*Orford is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #172
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Eh eh eh,

Project Reality, I luvz you!!!! <3

I mean, I stopped playing bit b4 0.96, when 0.96 downgrade came out I raged, then BF3 came out and I was like hurp durp i'll neva touch that walking-waiting-derp simulator again..

I realized it only now (late I know), PR has so much re-playability not because of the awesome content (which BF3 has too imo), but because of the community; the teamwork and comm's that are so standard add more immersion than CGI-like graphics and make the 100th firefight over muttrah's triangle feel different everytime.

God I missed the voip/mumble chatter so much, BF3 is just a spectacular "mute shooter".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nebsif is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #173
SGT.Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebsif View Post
Eh eh eh,

Project Reality, I luvz you!!!! <3

I mean, I stopped playing bit b4 0.96, when 0.96 downgrade came out I raged, then BF3 came out and I was like hurp durp i'll neva touch that walking-waiting-derp simulator again..

I realized it only now (late I know), PR has so much re-playability not because of the awesome content (which BF3 has too imo), but because of the community; the teamwork and comm's that are so standard add more immersion than CGI-like graphics and make the 100th firefight over muttrah's triangle feel different everytime.

God I missed the voip/mumble chatter so much, BF3 is just a spectacular "mute shooter".
Hence why I quit BF3 after 2 weeks from release. IF it had ingame voip. That's literally all it needs. It *COULD* stomp on PR in the future.

I got into PR just before 0.7 when I kept hearing people telling me to get it everyday for months/years. Tried it in 0.1 wasn't impressed, came back after hearing amazing stories and enjoyed shotgunning face and being rambo with a medkit rushing insurgents on basrah.
SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #174
Doc.Pock

Teamworky dot dot dot

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:43 AM   #175
SGT.Ice

Teamwork is when your medic turns into rambo and saves a whole squad that won't move across a road to a target building 100M away and kills the entire 2 squads that keep going there thus causing your squad to move up.

<3 old PR.
SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bf2, dying, epic-fail-is-epic, lol nubs, nopppe, superlulzultrafailthread, thread is fail