project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 05:10 AM   #81
wizzard_uk

Default Re: Hardcore Clan Letter to the BF2:PR Community

ok so you dont belive me an yeah my spelling is not great but then i never claimed it be perfect as i am "only Human"
Old 01-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #82
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzard_uk View Post
this is on their forum site taken directly from an unban appeal and after reading some of the other forum letters on thier home page i have discovered that it is in fact common practice for them to "charge" ppl to get unbanned dont belive me then i have screen shots if required
Screenshots PM'd to me directly would be appreciated.

To answer the original post, COEMAN, the open letter does very little, if anything, to answer the actual issue where this has all come about. That is, requests that payments should be made in order for server bans to be lifted. That, and that alone is the issue, and one that I have so far not seen a satisfactory explaination for. If that's the case then an admission, apology and assurance that this practise will no longer take place is what I would require. I did ask for this to be looked at by yourselves and for an answer to be sent to me via PM, so I'm not sure as to why this thread has popped up.

IRT the Hardcore server feedback thread, it has been locked indefinately here for a number of months due to consistant need of moderator action/cleaning. We will address that in time if the matter above is concluded satisfactorily. Servers are of course allowed to operate as they wish within the constraints of the PRSL agreement. As said, if you don't like how they run the server, stay away from it. It's a personal choice on where you play as a player. However, it is of course mutually beneficial for servers to consider feedback from community members. I hope that things like the commonly mentioned team stacking can be looked at by Hardcore clan, as it's a legitimate comment. It is of course up to yourselves if you decide not to do anything.

I'm not sure where the discussions of TG comes into play here, as their voluntary membership scheme has very little, if anything to do with this matter, and is not in question. People mentioning it seem to be missing the issue completely.

I will leave this thread open as COEMAN (I assume) wishes it to be discussed maturely in public. I ask that the thread stays civil and posts be on topic and relevent to H clan's server and/or recent actions.

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"By profession I am a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #83
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd
Lead Support Technician
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Jafar Ironclad View Post
Your credibility, wizzard, is almost as puerile as your spelling.
Hi Jafar,
Wizzard is 100% in correct and the misspellings in his post are verbatim from GCLub's post in the HArdcore thread here:

http://www.hardcoregamingclan.com/e1...php?91409.post
Quote:
=]H[= g-club Thu Jan 05 2012, 12:37PM

Inquisitor

Registered Member #426
Posts: 1127 i gave u a chance to make it up but u blew it but we could fix this , u have 2 options :
1 : buy a nother cd key , change your name and hope we wont catch u , living the life of a fugitive
2 : the new cd key costs about 5 bucks so to get unbanned u could donate 5 bucks ( to know how go to the home page ) your record will be erased , u will come out clean , show us how much u appreciate our server
note : you have 48 hours to response and if u decide to donate your ban will b in the pending state until we recieve your money
start counting as of 01/05/2012 11:40 am , by the time u read this message you have less than 48 hours act fast , offer time limitted

[ Edited Thu Jan 05 2012, 12:39PM ]

total-overkill
Gclub to turn his orbital cache locator satelites into a cyberwarefare spynet

H[= MAC$DRE]
I love to see the hunt being taken byond our own borders
AND THEN GCLUB FOLLOWS UP ON THE POST HERE:

http://www.hardcoregamingclan.com/e1...php?91409.post

Quote:
=]H[= g-club Sat Jan 07 2012, 04:16PM

Inquisitor

Registered Member #426
looks like u missed the offer and u r having fun on HOG . ban stays .

total-overkill
Gclub to turn his orbital cache locator satelites into a cyberwarefare spynet

H[= MAC$DRE]
I love to see the hunt being taken byond our own borders

these are the kind of players u want in your sq , they are always there for you :
ak2100 , =]H[= mines_skyline, Mace1141 , thesystem25 , dy.21 , PRWARs felt007
--------------------

I personally like GClub and enjoy playing with him, though I do get bored when he's doing the rounds searching for unknowns, he has memorized every cache location on every INS map in PR. I'm still amazed at how many people have memorized all those spots... I have a hard time remembering where I put my tools on my workbench, let alone locations on virtual worlds.

Anyways, the "pay to play" situation is appalling to me, I hope they can work something out. On that note, I hope they aren't having funding problems... GClub is from a country where USD$5 is equivalent to 5% of the median weekly salary... and he has donated to keep the H PR server running...

Last edited by [R-COM]LITOralis.nMd; 01-11-2012 at 06:05 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #84
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

They don't have funding problems. They've already got 135% of their monthly target.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #85
ubernuka

Quote:
Your credibility, wizzard, is almost as puerile as your spelling.
I have known wizard since my teenage years in real life and i will vouch for his credability over yours any day of the week. Wizzard has only played his first games of PR in the past month and this has been his first experience of our community i hope it hasn't clouded his opinion of the game.
Additionally he was witness to the the evenings proceedings on TS and ingame. Sooooooooo
I would say his opinions were probably more valid than some of the pathetic posting we have seen.......wouldn't you?
Old 01-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #86
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

His opinions doesn't mean shit to them, as you know each other. As we all know, the clan doesn't like you.
No offense.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #87
[R-DEV]Jafar Ironclad
PR:BF2 Developer

Oralis: Noted, with thanks.

I can accept the credibility of the quote now, but Wizzard popping in... I'm sorry, but true or not, it strikes me as a reasonable next step in a defamation campaign.

And G-Club, whether or not you were serious, that's frankly mortifying. If you're going to pull admin, I would hope that you utilize some semblance of the proper English language while you're at it. I don't think it reflects particularly well on the clan, at least from my point of view.

I'm not going further to interject with my opinion or judgment on this, until this investigation is resolved.

I will say, as a former member of the clan, that there are members of =]H[= I respect greatly, and am saddened that their reputation here is tarnished with the rest of the general outpouring of displeasure. To each additional individual posting on this thread, I suggest you name, at the end, any number of =]H[= members you have had a positive experience gaming with. I don't imagine they're feeling too great at the moment.

I'll start with a few I can think of off of top of head. Coeman, TheMillitary, USMCbarbdwyer. (hope I got your name right, will never forget the textbook retreat on Lashkar)

Last edited by [R-DEV]Jafar Ironclad; 01-11-2012 at 06:03 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #88
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
His opinions doesn't mean shit to them, as you know each other. As we all know, the clan doesn't like you.
No offense.
None taken

I sort of got that they don't like me.

I don't really care and don't really like them anymore either.

I was actually growing to like their rebel attitude until all this happened and [Fc] were happy to go there for a challenge against the odds kind of thing

Who i feel for are all the hardcore gamers that have lost access to their server it was never my intention to cause so much grief for all the good guys they have got.

Please don't claymore me
Old 01-11-2012, 06:09 AM   #89
ubernuka

Quote:
Oralis: Noted, with thanks.

I can accept the credibility of the quote now, but Wizzard popping in... I'm sorry, but true or not, it strikes me as a reasonable next step in a defamation campaign.

And G-Club, whether or not you were serious, that's frankly mortifying. If you're going to pull admin, I would hope that you utilize some semblance of the proper English language while you're at it. I don't think it reflects particularly well on the clan, at least from my point of view.

I'm not going further to interject with my opinion or judgment on this, until this investigation is resolved.

I will say, as a former member of the clan, that there are members of =]H[= I respect greatly, and am saddened that their reputation here is tarnished with the rest of the general outpouring of displeasure. To each additional individual posting on this thread, I suggest you name, at the end, any number of =]H[= members you have had a positive experience gaming with. I don't imagine they're feeling too great at the moment.

I'll start with a few I can think of off of top of head. Coeman, TheMillitary, USMCbarbdwyer. (hope I got your name right, will never forget the textbook retreat on Lashkar)
Same here. Had some epic rounds and good laughs there.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #90
bahlye
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
=]H[=COEMAN
Paying to overturn a ban on ]H[ server.

I have taken the server offline I feel sorry for all the hundreds of players that play on my server on a daily basis but the actions of the individual that started this thread has caused me to do so until I research his ban and provide logs to the DEV's.
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...ml#post1717535

On a server like ]H[ due to the server population there are bound to be issues between players and the administration.
The Head Admins do their best to keep things flowing smoothly but sometimes a member of the admin team makes a decision/pushes a button when they should not.

I have always found that Coeman is happy to address issues, as is Clubcadet (presuming hes still active there) if there are dramas concerning admins or ]H[ players behavior on other servers providing there is more to it than a rant on a public forum, ie evidence.

With the numbers that H get its not unexpected that some people will have a negative vibe ( yes I used "vibe"in a sentence) due to their experiences there, the server feedback thread for ]H[ was just a whinge fest at the best of times.
What about the other 99% that had a GG ?.

I'm a server admin and I know the dramas involved when things are busy, It can take up alot of time and things need to be delegated to others....sometimes you pick the wrong person and that ends badly.

Quote:
[R-DEV]Gaz
Default Re: Paying to overturn a ban on ]H[ server.
thread locked pending reply.
Damn your Av Gaz, took me 20 mins to hit enter on this due to the distraction.....

I'm not sure why there are all the posts about how bad ]H[ is in this thread, can't say I have played there often, but in relation to the OP most of the last 7 pages are off topic ?.

Last edited by bahlye; 01-11-2012 at 08:04 AM.. Reason: most of..
Closed Thread

Tags
bf2pr, clan, community, hardcore, letter, ubernuka