project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #131
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Default Re: Hardcore Clan Letter to the BF2:PR Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
There's only one thing to do then; get rid of administrators so you can actually keep an eye on all of them. Quality over quantity.
As of this writing, All members have lost admin privileges, and we are undergoing a complete top down restructure.

Coeman has stepped away from PR, leaving control to =]H[=Whatthehell as PR clan leader. =]H[=Whatthehell will then be reinstating both membership, and admin capabilities on a case by case basis.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #132
MacGyver_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernuka View Post
Look, you allow the ]H[ admin the benefit of the doubt over taking money for bans and yet I'm not allowed an unban over a bad choice of words. Personally I think you're being a little hypocritical there.
Not at all. The admins decision was a lapse in proper conduct, a slip up. You were banned for consistently complaining about and disrespecting =]H[= admins and the server. And your behaviour continued on to the =]H[= forums and now to here. Again, I do not speak for =]H[= or their admin staff, but if you think that bringing this issue to these forums will get you unbanned, you are sorely mistaken. You were banned for behaving in the way you did and still are, and the $5 donation was to see if you could accept what you did was wrong and could own up to it. Unethical as some think that may be, it does hold validity in a situation such as this.

That being said, need I remind you that the discussion for your ban does not belong here, so please stop bringing that up. If you'd taken the time to actually understand the rest of my post, you'd consider sticking to the thread related topics that Jeepo mentioned.

As a side note, I am still entirely unconvinced that you have not been making false accounts, considering the first was banned by Gaz for just that reason (and I am sure other moderators can see right through this as well). Doc Pock, no disrespect to you, but after having heard him in game and on the forums, i think you may be mistaken when you say "thats not the type of person he is".

Make tea, not war.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #133
LieutenantNessie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver_ View Post
Not at all. The admins decision was a lapse in proper conduct, a slip up. You were banned for consistently complaining about and disrespecting =]H[= admins and the server. And your behaviour continued on to the =]H[= forums and now to here. Again, I do not speak for =]H[= or their admin staff, but if you think that bringing this issue to these forums will get you unbanned, you are sorely mistaken. You were banned for behaving in the way you did and still are, and the $5 donation was to see if you could accept what you did was wrong and could own up to it. Unethical as some think that may be, it does hold validity in a situation such as this.

That being said, need I remind you that the discussion for your ban does not belong here, so please stop bringing that up. If you'd taken the time to actually understand the rest of my post, you'd consider sticking to the thread related topics that Jeepo mentioned.

As a side note, I am still entirely unconvinced that you have not been making false accounts, considering the first was banned by Gaz for just that reason (and I am sure other moderators can see right through this as well). Doc Pock, no disrespect to you, but after having heard him in game and on the forums, i think you may be mistaken when you say "thats not the type of person he is".

If you don't speak for ]H[ why do you act like you do then? As you got nothing to do with the case maybe you should just be quiet

On topic: Not really had especially bad moments in Hardcore, sure, proper inter-squad gameplay doesn't exist, but it's not as bad as you describe, there are worse servers out there (nwa).

+ It's quite obivious that someone is making dupe accounts, not blaiming uber but someone for sure

Noddy: User was infracted for using silver text to snidely imply that there is a coordinated effort by other servers against =[H[= - In an already heated thred there is absolutely no need to throw oil on the fire like that..
Last edited by [R-MOD]IINoddyII; 01-11-2012 at 04:31 PM..
Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #134
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=CubCadet1972 View Post
As of this writing, All members have lost admin privileges, and we are undergoing a complete top down restructure.

Coeman has stepped away from PR, leaving control to =]H[=Whatthehell as PR clan leader. =]H[=Whatthehell will then be reinstating both membership, and admin capabilities on a case by case basis.
I applaud. Let's hope he doesn't select the same ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver_ View Post
Ask a Forum-Moderator to check the IP's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieutenantNessie View Post
there are worse servers out there (nwa)
Can you for once stop crying about NwA? We're fucking sick of it.
Last edited by saXoni; 01-11-2012 at 01:31 PM..
Old 01-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #135
hobbnob

Wooooo sax go get em! :P

It saddens me that the most active thread here is one part of the community bashing the other (and let's face it, with the arrogant disrespect that the H lads show this is clearly a 2-way flamewar)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #136
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Quote:
I applaud. Let's hope he doesn't select the same ones.
There will obviously be some same, but as of right now, I am unable to say one way or the other who will retain admin rights in game, if any at all.
As of right now, the only member that has admin rights is =]H[=Whatthehell
Old 01-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #137
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
There will obviously be some same, but as of right now, I am unable to say one way or the other who will retain admin rights in game.
If you wan't your server to start getting more positive than negative feedback I recommend you don't give admin-rights to people you know tend to be a bit quick on the "!k" and "!b".
Old 01-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #138
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Quote:
If you wan't your server to start getting more positive than negative feedback I recommend you don't give admin-rights to people you know tend to be a bit quick on the "!k" and "!b".
I have no control over who gets it. I'm on the chopping block as well.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #139
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
I have no control over who gets it. I'm on the chopping block as well.
Does the current leader of Harcore-PR (don't know what to call it) have any idea what's going on here? Maybe you should tell him to start reading it, as there's a lot of feedback here that he might find interesting.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #140
Web_cole
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Web_cole Send a message via Skype™ to Web_cole

Personally I agree that H has a terrible attitude towards feedback given. The default response from H members seems to be highly defensive, with little to no consideration for any points made. Perhaps that is an understandable response considering the amount of flak they have received over the years for the running of their server. Unfortunately, a lot of said "flak" is quite justified.

I would also say the "Don't like it, don't play there" argument is an interesting one. In times gone by I would of said fair enough, yes, vote with your feet. But in the past few months with player numbers dropping off it hurts this mod so much when 1 or 2 of the handful of servers you can choose from are renowned for poor teamwork and shaky administration. In a case like that, voting with your feet could mean playing something else, when your first choice would of been PR.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For Aiur
Closed Thread

Tags
bf2pr, clan, community, hardcore, letter, ubernuka