project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #121
rebelpancake
Banned
Default Re: Hardcore Clan Letter to the BF2:PR Community

just to say PR is a small community we dont want people SCARED to come back because they just found their CD key banned or server bans them then guess what they may not always be able to get into a populated SERVER
let me tell you this rather than full servers being given dispensation to flout the server liscense i say it is THE TEAM BEHIND PR that make their server great simply removing the server liscense would be good ,
Old 01-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #122
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNg828 View Post
Uber its so obvious it took me 5 minutes to realise.

- Each one of your 3/4 accounts are never on at the same time and reply to the same quote minutes after the other.
- Each of your new accounts try to act like he has no literacy skills yet one has a 15 year old kid.
- Each location is in lower caps and is stupid or trying to justify that you know each other but have just joined the forums to back you up.
- The other accounts spam on other topics to get there post count up before posting.

Seriously, stop the blatant defamation campaign on =H= and stick to the real issue which people are trying to discuss here without your childish games. You can easily argue your points without the use of other accounts.
I have no defamation campaign,agenda or anything and the last thing I ever wanted was their server shut down but ultimately they have made their own bed.

I have made no duplicate accounts.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:41 PM   #123
Doc.Pock

If i may just say that reading through all the posts in this 2 threads and knowing uber from my ex clan. I do not think but cant be 100% that those other accounts are ubers as he is not that kind.

And to not be infracted i will constructivley say tuat hardcore should rethink their admin procedures and how they imagine good gameppay.

Also the fact that kany players i respect trully like saxony and massive have posted here and got flamed for being construcive gives the impressionthat hardcore should rethink their way of defending themself.

To draw the lije
uber isnt likeley to make false accounts
hardcore should rethink themselves
these threads are interesting read during sociology classes.

//constructive

going back to being ill ffs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Last edited by Doc.Pock; 01-11-2012 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: im sorry for spelling mishaps my tab is the faul
Old 01-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #124
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.Pock View Post
If i may just say that reading through all the posts in this 2 threads and knowing uber from my ex clan. I do not think but cant be 100% that those other accounts are ubers as he is not that kind.

And to not be infracted i will constructivley say tuat hardcore should rethink their admin procedures and how they imagine good gameppay.

Also the fact that kany players i respect trully like saxony and massive have posted here and got flamed for being construcive gives the impressionthat hardcore should rethink their way of defending themself.

To draw the lije
uber isnt likeley to make false accounts
hardcore should rethink themselves
these threads are interesting read during sociology classes.

//constructive

going back to being ill ffs
Thanks doc thats ace He'll just think I'm you now lol
Old 01-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #125
Doc.Pock

Well that would be awkward. Being me for tue last 2 years just to bash hardcore now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #126
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver_ View Post
The bad decision of a single admin should not cripple the reputation of a clan like this. Bad decisions are made occaisonally, whether it by admins in =]H[= or in other servers. Admins are chosen as admins because they are responsible, mature people. But like all of us, they are (actually) human, and they make mistakes. A mistake was made and apologised for, and so far the majority of this thread has gone completely off topic, with people voicing their opinions of =]H[= as a clan and as a server (admittedly, myself included). These opinions should be made in a feedback section either here ( ), or on the =]H[= forums: not whenever an opportunity is presented. As far as I am concerned, =]H[= is fully populated almost all the time for a reason.

But regardless, the issue of the $5 donation in exchange for a ban removal is why we are here. As I said, Coeman has publicly apologised for the incident, so all that should really be going on in this thread is an R-DEV resolving the issue, rather than people sharing their dislikes (and likes) of the server; which has nothing to do with this.

EDIT: Again, i don't wish to undermine any R-DEV's, but I still can't see what term in the Server License Agreement or EULA this incident is in violation of. Completely based off personal interest btw, as I said, I don't speak for =]H[=.
Look, you allow the ]H[ admin the benefit of the doubt over taking money for bans and yet I'm not allowed an unban over a bad choice of words. Personally I think you're being a little hypocritical there.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #127
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder
PR Community Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Mahi View Post
lol

Uhmm... wauw... Nice thread here.

Now I've never really played on Hardcore, not more than a couple of times anyway but isn't this blown up to a major thing for no reason??
Personally i can''t see why the "don't like it, don't play on our server" argument isn't valid. I haven't been on one server where I haven't seen this argument used by an admin at some point where the admin got tired of argument.
I know there's a certain way PR should be played to be enjoyable and I know a few rotten eggs can ruin it for everybody but to say a whole server is ruining the whole PR player standards is just BS... sorry I have to say it but we all move on to another server if we feel like the server is bad.

Obviously som still like to play on Hardcore... So let them. Geez.
If you read the post above you will understand what is the real cause for all of this.

When I posted that "don't like it, don't play" is not a valid argument, I explained in which context right after. If a server is not listening to multiple complains about admin treatment, then it should (and it does) get no respect for most of the PR fanbase. All these people ever got was flamming and "don't like, don't play" response.
So the reaction to immature people, it's obviously one of hatred.

They are detrimental to the PR community because they don't want anything to do with us (the feedback thread was closed because they couldn't handle the cold reality feedback of their misdoings, only use of Ventrillo to get in touch, etc). Up to the point that they don't even care to respect the people that created this wonderful mod.

Gameplay wise they overly exploit but I honestly don't deem that as a big deal, it's just merely a reflection of its crew. Frankly, I'm not too sure if this even constitutes as a valid argument. They just need to "clean the house" and have a stricter selection regarding their renewed admin staff. As a consequence, that will reflect in the gameplay.

Now, the situation is this. They wanted their own space. They wanted to treat any kind of feedback behind closed doors. Then the extortion act poured through and now they're trying to redeem somewhat with this thread.
So, yes, everyone is allowed to place any kind of feedback they wish since the Hardcore clan started this. They're doing badly at reconciling, horribly I might add, but it's supposedly a place for everyone in PR to find a midway with the Hardcore clan.

Personally, I think they're just trying to wash their face. The funny thing here is that their intentions are so clear, that they can't help to display their true nature by not building bridges of understanding. And the first step for that, is admitting they're wrong in the way they conduct the clan and the server. Instead, we get absolutely no compromise other than admitting a case of extortion that poured through...and that it was taken care "between them". They can't even be absolutely clear about that!

The server is constantly populated due to a high level promiscuity (as in friendships and political sense) between a lot of its members. I'm sure you are aware of similar phenomenons in the society today, in which I will not describe it publicly as it might constitute an offense.
This just to destroy the ridiculous notion that if a server is full, then they must be doing something right. The latter might be subjective - after all, the server is full - but it's not under the common assumption that it's well admined and the gameplay is top notch. There are always variables to consider in special cases such as Hardcore and a few others that break the norm.

As for ubernuka, I know the man through my ex-clan and in no way would he ever come up with that. He's generally discrete and a nice guy. However, it's only my word on this.

Old 01-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #128
Scared_420

I would like to have my 2 cents...

I play on Hardcore all the time, and I really think this is just a case of one bad apple spoiling the bunch. All the hardcore members are fair and the real members are admins above all else. I have had problems with hardcore members in the past and you know what, those admins are not hardcore members anymore.

There are junior tags and there are senior tags, and a lot of people seem to think that junior tags are admins when in fact they are not.

When you have soo many people in a clan admining it is not easy to keep your eye on all of them. As everyone said before me if you don't like it don't play, it is not fair to say it is a shitty server and what not if you don't have your own server to support. It is not easy and there is a lot of logistics behind it. So please kindly STFU if you have made up your mind not to play there anymore.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #129
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared_420 View Post
When you have soo many people in a clan admining it is not easy to keep your eye on all of them.
There's only one thing to do then; get rid of administrators so you can actually keep an eye on all of them. Quality over quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared_420 View Post
So please kindly STFU if you have made up your mind not to play there anymore.
I'm not planning on playing on your server, but there's no way you'll get me to shut the fuck up on a public forum. If you can't stand listening to other's opinion, go do something else. Preferably by yourself.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #130
Scared_420

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
There's only one thing to do then; get rid of administrators so you can actually keep an eye on all of them. Quality over quantity.
I agree 100% and have made a complaint about the admin in question in the past as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
bf2pr, clan, community, hardcore, letter, ubernuka