project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #101
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Default Re: Hardcore Clan Letter to the BF2:PR Community

Coeman to make a statement. Will update when complete.

After discussing this, The admins in question, while attempting to get problem players a real reason to comply with server rules, asked for donations a as an option for an unbanning. This was their individual judgement, and not a policy as a whole of the clan. It was not considered an ethical issue, as the admin in question saw this as no different than other servers that charge for reserved slots, or have pay for admin privileges.

Again, Coeman, nor the majority of admin have used this, nor condoned this activity.

All ban appeals are public, and if requested, I will gladly post each and every one in our archives in this thread.
Last edited by =]H[=CubCadet1972; 01-11-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #102
wizzard_uk

the argument here is about the hardcore server charging ppl to be unbanned yes i am a freind of ubernuka i have know him since my teens i also have had no problems whilst playing on the hardcore server yet i cannot condone the blatant disregard for EA EULA and being Guild master in another game i can understand the problems of running a clan and keeping its members in order but i would never charge or force ppl to pay for an unban cause to me thats extortion or blackmail which ever you choose it to be let the devs an the owners of the licence take this further as we as a community seem to be doing nothing but going around in circles flaming each other. this of course is my own personal view if i offend anybody then i appologise but to break the terms and agreement even unknowingly is not an excuse
Old 01-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #103
MacGyver_

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Jafar Ironclad View Post
Oralis: Noted, with thanks.

I can accept the credibility of the quote now, but Wizzard popping in... I'm sorry, but true or not, it strikes me as a reasonable next step in a defamation campaign.
Uber, you've made a false account to further defame Hardcore here in another thread, now it would appear as though you've made two more. "Rebelpandacake" wouldn't allow their 15 year old son to play on =]H[= because of what you've seen in the ingame chat, and yet your in game name is 'takinapandashat', and this new account shares the same non existant location (wikkiwahwah) as the last fake account that was banned.. What a load of BS. I still do not completely oppose a player donating $5 to get their permanent ban revoked, but the sheer tenacity involved in coming here, making false accounts, slandering and defaming a great server and clan, is downright unacceptable.

Anyways, flame mod off. And now back on topic.
I recently had a look at the current EULA for Battelfield 2, and saw nothing relevant to this matter. I don't mean to undermine any R-DEV's (and i say this with respect), but could you point me in the direction of the terms that state publicly profting in this manner is illegal? Speaking out of pure individual curiosity by the way.

Make tea, not war.
Last edited by MacGyver_; 01-11-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #104
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive

Coeman and admins! PLEASE this has gone too far, and all this is very offtopic and now we have flaming and accusing people around here. I suggest you open feedback and lock this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #105
rebelpancake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver_ View Post
Uber, you've made a false account to further defame Hardcore here in another thread, now it would appear as though you've made two more. "Rebelpandacake" wouldn't allow their 15 year old son to play on =]H[= because of what you've seen in the ingame chat, and yet your in game name is 'takinapandashat', and this new account shares the same non existant location (wikkiwahwah)

blah blah and so on do u get it guys im being flammed by some guy ive never met either i dont know who uber is but if u attack random people with such vehemence you are out of ure mind

do u speak for hardcore server

yeah i played in PR yeah im good yeah i have enjoyed playing as rain, dpina and other names why do u demand to know my name im meerly stating that you sir ar an IGNORAMOUS

who do u think you are its obviously you have been in a closed tiny community waaaaaay to long shame on you and ure H clan
Old 01-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #106
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver_ View Post
Uber, you've made a false account to further defame Hardcore here in another thread, now it would appear as though you've made two more. "Rebelpandacake" wouldn't allow their 15 year old son to play on =]H[= because of what you've seen in the ingame chat, and yet your in game name is 'takinapandashat', and this new account shares the same non existant location (wikkiwahwah) as the last fake account that was banned.. What a load of BS. I still do not completely oppose a player donating $5 to get their permanent ban revoked, but the sheer tenacity involved in coming here, making false accounts, slandering and defaming a great server and clan, is downright unacceptable.

Anyways, flame mod off. And now back on topic.
I recently had a look at the current EULA for Battelfield 2, and saw nothing relevant to this matter. I don't mean to undermine any R-DEV's (and i say this with respect), but could you point me in the direction of the terms that state publicly profting on this manner is illegal?
I suggest you take that up with hardcore clan because the rules clearly state that swearing is allowed as long as not directed at any one individual.
I have made no false accusations as far as I am concerned. And I haven't made any false accounts any where. I have only just learned how to post a screen shot ffs.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #107
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzard_uk View Post
the argument here is about the hardcore server charging ppl to be unbanned yes i am a freind of ubernuka i have know him since my teens i also have had no problems whilst playing on the hardcore server yet i cannot condone the blatant disregard for EA EULA and being Guild master in another game i can understand the problems of running a clan and keeping its members in order but i would never charge or force ppl to pay for an unban cause to me thats extortion or blackmail which ever you choose it to be let the devs an the owners of the licence take this further as we as a community seem to be doing nothing but going around in circles flaming each other. this of course is my own personal view if i offend anybody then i appologise but to break the terms and agreement even unknowingly is not an excuse
Redacted
Last edited by =]H[=CubCadet1972; 01-11-2012 at 11:39 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #108
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSSive View Post
Coeman and admins! PLEASE this has gone too far, and all this is very offtopic and now we have flaming and accusing people around here. I suggest you open feedback and lock this.
Coeman has asked that this thread stay open until this issue is resolved, and the feedback thread remain locked. All feedback should be directed to www.hardcoregamingclan.com
Old 01-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #109
KiNg828

Uber its so obvious it took me 5 minutes to realise.

- Each one of your 3/4 accounts are never on at the same time and reply to the same quote minutes after the other.
- Each of your new accounts try to act like he has no literacy skills yet one has a 15 year old kid.
- Each location is in lower caps and is stupid or trying to justify that you know each other but have just joined the forums to back you up.
- The other accounts spam on other topics to get there post count up before posting.

Seriously, stop the blatant defamation campaign on =H= and stick to the real issue which people are trying to discuss here without your childish games. You can easily argue your points without the use of other accounts.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #110
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder
PR Community Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=CubCadet1972 View Post
On an ethical level, I see no difference between asking players to pay for reserved slots, paying for admin privileges, or for donations to be unbanned. I see all 3 practices as shady, and unethical.

Maybe EA should be contacted on regards to their opinion of all 3 practices.
You mean you see no difference between giving the option to support the server and get privileges (take the TG supporting member system away and you get pretty much the same level of standardization regarding this issue - that's why reserved slots exist in the first place) as opposed to a practice that is a blatant extortion?

TG system is immutable. They do not go to people and demand anything.
The "donations for unbanning" allows any admin to kick or ban anyone under false pretext and then profit from it.

How you continue to fight logic after so many years it's beyond me. But it's nice to see that any kind of good intentions coming from the OP is certainly not being reinforced by its clan members. Just ill argumentation after another. More of the same.

Closed Thread

Tags
bf2pr, clan, community, hardcore, letter, ubernuka