project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #91
deadlie1
Default Re: Hardcore Clan Letter to the BF2:PR Community

I see this as the biggest problem with PR. The gameplay depends so much on teamwork that if a lone sniper takes a truck off into enemy territory then the team will have no firebase. Should his conduct be addressed? If you sit in main and shoot your teams apc with a LAT should you be banned? If you fly your chopper into some other guys chopper because he took it and wasnt in the right squad should you be punished? I see the flamers of this thread (not everyone, but you know who you are; and are guilty of these infractions as I have seen with my own eyes) taking this opportunity to bash the Hardcore server.

I was very excited about a new PR2 coming out ; but saw the problems of governance hindering the experience. i made my argument to one of the devs and HERE the problem comes to a head. I was banned from another popular server for running over the HAT that was about to shoot me, their rules ok. I dont play there and dont flame them. I cant play on another server because im not using mumble. I dont enjoy the experience on another server because I dont speak the language.

PR used to be what me and my friendas called video crack. Now i worry for the future of the greatest game. I dont belong to the hardcore clan and play there frequently. Through my actions I have gained alot of respect and given respect.

Take away all the servers or moderate them with consistent rules that apply to everyone.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #92
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlie1 View Post
I see the flamers of this thread (not everyone, but you know who you are; and are guilty of these infractions as I have seen with my own eyes) taking this opportunity to bash the Hardcore server.

P
Got to agree with you there. Some have taken it as an opportunity to have a bash

I have got to admit to a certain amount of confusion over all this
Old 01-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #93
=]H[=CubCadet1972

I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to post here. your input is appreciated.

Hardcore does not now nor will ever require payment to play on, be unbanned from our server. This was an isolated incident of a member making a poor decision.

If needed, we will post right on our forums, in the unban request area that no one will ever be asked to make a monetary donation to our server in order to play, or be unbanned.

Our feedback thread was locked on Coeman's request in order to end the constant flaming, and to put an end to the constant moderator actions needed.

I would like to remind our members not to engage in arguments on this forum, and discussions of bans or kicks are not permitted per this forums rules.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #94
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Is Coeman sure he doesn't want to give the community a second chance, and tell Gaz to re-open the feedback-thread for your server? This will make it a lot easier for everyone to give your server proper feedback.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #95
wizzard_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=CubCadet1972 View Post
I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to post here. your input is appreciated.

Hardcore does not now nor will ever require payment to play on, be unbanned from our server. This was an isolated incident of a member making a poor decision.

If needed, we will post right on our forums, in the unban request area that no one will ever be asked to make a monetary donation to our server in order to play, or be unbanned.

Our feedback thread was locked on Coeman's request in order to end the constant flaming, and to put an end to the constant moderator actions needed.

I would like to remind our members not to engage in arguments on this forum, and discussions of bans or kicks are not permitted per this forums rules.
having seen an read your unban quotes on your server there have been more than one incident even one where you yourself have been involved so to say this was an isolated incident is wrong
Old 01-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #96
ubernuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=CubCadet1972 View Post

I tried the unban request and just got flamed and abused. So I'm sorry at this point I'm not buying it either.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #97
=]H[=CubCadet1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzard_uk View Post
having seen an read your unban quotes on your server there have been more than one incident even one where you yourself have been involved so to say this was an isolated incident is wrong
That was not my ban, it was another members. We do not interfere with other members bans. It does not infer that I condone it.
Last edited by =]H[=CubCadet1972; 01-11-2012 at 10:14 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #98
wizzard_uk

i didnt say it was your ban my argument was that you said it was an isolated incident which obviously it wasnt as i have seen on your own forums
(i?so?lat?ed
   adjective
separated from other persons or things; alone; solitary) as this was obviously not the case get your facts right an read your own forums an see previous posts where ppl have been asked for $5 or even $10 donation to be unbanned
Old 01-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #99
rebelpancake
Banned

can i just say some of the filth i have seen written in the hardcore server chat BY =H='s was so shocking i refuse to allow my 15 year old to play there i have never seen any problems like this on HOG or TG or even on the old UKWF!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #100
KiNg828

Ive read through this whole topic and seriously, its so blatantly obvious the same person is making these stupid accounts to try and bolster his own opinion which he cant do on his own account (ubernaka). Like the two above. Really need deleting. Better to have a civil discussion on the problems than be stupid about.

OT: I play on the Hardcore server sometimes and personally had no problems. You get bad admins on all servers its life but the money thing really does need sorting majorly, thats just taking advantage of the PR Team for whom make this modification available to us. I hope you guys can sort this out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
bf2pr, clan, community, hardcore, letter, ubernuka