project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #1
phihung940
Default I have a question about PR 0.97 and BF2 1.50 ?

Hi everyone, I'm playing the Battlefield 2 (v1.50) and play it for Free (of cause play free in some server does't require CD-Key...), is the latest version of PR are require BF2 1.5 right ? So... Can I still play Multiplayer in the server don't need CD-Key? and can I play PR in Single ?
Old 01-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive
Default Re: I have a question about PR 0.97 and BF2 1.50 ?

Hi. You will need original BF2 ( 1.5 version ) game to play PR in multiplayer.

In basics, PR servers are BF2 dedicated server running different mods than standard ones.

You can play in Singleplayer however without any limitations. Just go to "Create Local" choose your preferences and start it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
phihung940

No dude, I mean... Can I still join the Multiplayer Server without CD-Key (or using BF2 Cracked) ? and the second question is: The Single player are limited or full features like Multiplayer ?
Old 01-03-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive

I know what you've meant. Answer is NO you need valid CD-KEY.

Single player is meant for play in local lan, so its not limited. If you mean on coop mode it is same as multiplayer, you will still need a vaild key.

CATA4TW!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

Piracy will not be discussed on these forums. If you want to play, you'll have no choice but to buy the game.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via

Tags
097, 150, bf2, question