project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #51
Sneak Attack

Send a message via MSN to Sneak Attack
Default Re: United States Servers

I play on H all the time, TG here and there but the TG guys are abit nerdy for my taste and take the game way to seriously sometimes which can get frustrating. HOG only has one map so thats out, I never play there. which usually leaves me with H as the only good alternative. I have alot of fun on that server and the only thing I dont like about it is the teams are usually VERY unbalanced, not in terms of numbers but more in terms of skill. All the H guys get on one team and seem to steam role the other team which is all random pubers. once and a while the teams are nice and balanced and you will have a close game but alot of the time one team wins alot of games in a row, then people team switch which means you end up getting team switched by default. just a bad situation some times but still my fav server.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #52
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak Attack View Post
I play on H all the time, TG here and there but the TG guys are abit nerdy for my taste and take the game way to seriously sometimes which can get frustrating. HOG only has one map so thats out, I never play there. which usually leaves me with H as the only good alternative. I have alot of fun on that server and the only thing I dont like about it is the teams are usually VERY unbalanced, not in terms of numbers but more in terms of skill. All the H guys get on one team and seem to steam role the other team which is all random pubers. once and a while the teams are nice and balanced and you will have a close game but alot of the time one team wins alot of games in a row, then people team switch which means you end up getting team switched by default. just a bad situation some times but still my fav server.
How can you still play on H when you get steamrolled by "skilled" players all the time?
Find yourself a new server. European servers actually works, as ping does not have much to say in PR.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #53
Souls Of Mischief

TG guys are more of that high-school dude who smokes pot and is uber-chill, but can be serious if shit hits the fan. On the other hand, H guys, most of the time, get angry about the slightest mistake. I have only played on H like 7 times, so... YEAAAAAH.

But it really depends on the players, though.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #54
Sneak Attack

Send a message via MSN to Sneak Attack

Ping does matter, alot. I am not always on the team getting smashed, just some times. It's not that the other team is always full of skilled players as much as it is all players from one clan so they know how each other play and have outside communication with each other which is fine, just can make things lopsided against a team of random pubers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #55
BoZo_135

Ping does matter, but only when it's 200+. If you're in North America, European servers would be fine ping-wise.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #56
Brainlaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZo_135 View Post
Ping does matter, but only when it's 200+. If you're in North America, European servers would be fine ping-wise.
Wisconsin might be a bit too far tho :s
Old 09-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #57
BoZo_135

I'm just a silly Canadian, I don't know where Wisconsin is :P
Old 09-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #58
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

That's what Google is for, dude!
Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #59
TomDackery

wisconsin - Google Maps
Old 09-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #60
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura

Why is there no Love for Kokan and Hookers?

I'm Sad now

Closed Thread

Tags
servers, states, united