project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Ahzrukhal
Thumbs down Medic Selfheal Feedback

Since our opinions and concerns were deleted in the Bug forum, and the feedback section is locked because the DEVS don't want a cluster fu*k of pissed off people, here is where i am posting the medic feedback. When the feedback forum is opened again, u may move this.

I play medic more than any other kit in the entire game. It is my favorite kit to play. I can go as far as to say i LOVE to play medic. It is the most fun for me.

The medic change was not noted in the change log! Why?

I still have yet to hear a reason from the DEVS as to why this change has been made.

A combat medic has the ability to heal others with a medic bag, why should we have to use our patches, that are used for the team for quick heals, for healing ourselves every time we take 1 bullet(2 patches depending on bullet size), fall a short distance (1 whole patch), a teammate runs into me (1 whole patch for less than 10% dmg).

It doesn't make sense. All this has done was make it more difficult for medics to heal themselves, because now we have to flip flop kits with another teammate.

The medic is THE most important asset to any squad. The longer the medic stays alive the more beneficial they are to the squad. Allowing the medic to heal with the medic bag enabled the medic to gtfo and get to cover away from what is shooting, heal up then return and pick up friendlies. Now we cant throw a patch on a downed person then get them up so save on the revive noise, and to give them sprint back so they can get out of the middle of the street. The medic now has to be a selfish ass hole about his patches.

I am no longer going to enjoy playing medic. I wont be trying to be the medic anymore, if my sq leader tells me to then fine i guess ill take one for the team on this ridiculous kit. I wont enjoy it like i use to.

I am disappointed about .966, reading the change log got me all excited for all the fixes, i should have known with some good always comes some bad.

.966, fail.

Discuss...
Old 07-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
Dalkand

Default Re: Medic Selfheal Feedback

I'm guessing you just made an account to throw this bs on here. R-DEVs have already stated that they are working out the problems; maybe if you read some of the previous threads instead of storming in here like someone owes you something you would understand.

---------------->
Old 07-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
Smiddey723

Send a message via MSN to Smiddey723 Send a message via Yahoo to Smiddey723

as much as i agree with you this is not the manner in which to post it in

.:2p:.Smiddey
Old 07-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
Ahzrukhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalkand View Post
I'm guessing you just made an account to throw this bs on here. R-DEVs have already stated that they are working out the problems; maybe if you read some of the previous threads instead of storming in here like someone owes you something you would understand.

NO NO, i had this account way before this all happened, you shouldn't base my intentions on my post count.

It is not bs, its an opinion and feedback.

I did read the bug report, they said to post the feedback elsewhere. The feedback forum is locked. Where else should i post it?

No one owes me anything, i play this game just like you do. Something has changed in the game that i disagree with. I am going to let them know why. After all, it is my job, since im a regular player and this game isn't 1.0 yet.

Feedback is valuable.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
ledo1222

The feed back section aint open for a resone

-The Mods cant Silence me!
-Its all a Conspiracy all OF IT!
-Boys get the duck tape ready..... Umm.....

Been palying PR:ARMA2 since 0.1v beta
Old 07-16-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Dunehunter

I'm not giving you an infraction for this because I'm in a good mood. We don't close the feedback forum because we like moving threads, and you don't order my moderators around.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Closed Thread

Tags
feedback, heal, medic, medic bag, selfheal