The New C4 / FOB / Cache Gameplay Changes
Posted in: Coding
Posted 06-28-2013 at 09:18 AM by [R-DEV]K4on
time to update you guys about the PR 1.0 C4 vs Firebase, Vehicle, Ammocache gameplay changes.
Following has changed for the conventional forces:
- C4 for conventional forces will be available in a small and a large model
- the large model is a bit more than twice as strong, and only available for the CombatEngineer, while the small C4 is handed out to the specialist too
- both types of C4 will be time detonated now (basically removes ability to ambush)
- C4 is defuseable by the CombatEngineer, in case the C4 was misplaced
- FOBs are not knifeable anymore, and only killable by C4 or other high explosive devices, and big calibers used by vehicles
- Caches are effectively killable by C4 only and it takes longer to plant the c4, to simulate a proper EOD work. This also helps to prevent "ninja" cache destroying
- To blow a cache successfully with one C4 (doesn't matter if big or small) it needs to be planted directly on the cache - means killing caches through walls isnt that easy anymore
The video below is pretty old, the C4 deploy times and the detonator, the effects and minor other things have changed for example, but the shown gameplay mechanics are the same:
Updated 06-28-2013 at 09:46 AM by [R-DEV]K4on
Views: 13798 | Comments: 63
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.