First of all, we hope v1.4 has been a fun to play update for our community, we as a team are very happy with what we accomplished in v1.4 and hope you are all enjoying it.
Project Reality:BF2 v1.4.1 and v1.4.2
We've prepared 2 hotfix patches to address some launch-day issues players and servers have been encountering. Since some of corrected issues pertain to the PR Launcher, which can't be applied through the automatic updater, the first patch v1.4.1 must be manually downloaded and installed. We have a issue with the updater so we can't use it to apply the patch. We will also be including a full standalone installer for 1.4.1 for new and returning players; refer to the Downloads and Installation section for further instructions.
Bear in mind that the 1.4.0 Launcher will NOT directly push this update to your system, so please alert any friends and fellow PR players and direct them to this page to receive the update.
The remaining bugfixes are in another patch v1.4.2 which can be downloaded through the launcher after v1.4.1 is installed.
This is the manual update Patch.
- Fixed frequent CTD regarding graphic setting verification.
- Fixed automated updater not working.
- Fixed admin command !switch not working on dead players.
- Fixed spam from bots and hash/name verification on COOP.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed IDF Merkava front armor.
- Fixed some breacher and spotter kits not being able to use shovel.
- Fixed Milan MIRA having wrong materials.
Download & Installation
If you are new to Project Reality, v...